vendredi, février 24, 2006

We need more cops? no we need real cops !!

Well, just this moring, I woke up late (like usual, getting up late, going late, eating late, staying at work late and going bed late, I'm just getting synchronized to the fact that we're a 3rd world country, and hey, isn't that supposed to mean we're late?? ).

So I took a cab to go work, and as we were rolling, I saw a cop writing tickets (or taking money, how will I know?) to 3 people who did an unauthorized turn (they made it unauthorized to write tikets, believe me!!), and just 2 meters ahead, we found an old women (maybe crazy, who knows), sitting on the center of the street (and I mean sitting) and smoking, so I'm thinking "why didn't the cop move?", and after "maybe he didn't see her", we pass the lady there, and a cop just ahead, in front of the hole scene, is talking on the phone (I mean, this is a circulation cop, so what in the hell is he doing?? ).

The fact is that cops are not about our security, not about the circulation, it's all about the money. We all can see that the number of cops is increasing but the situation is much pretty the same (just more tickets, more money to the cops and so).