samedi, avril 08, 2006

Moms wins it all...

Well, last weekend, I've been out with the family (something I don't do very often by the way), and we've been to the West Coast (I know, we don't have an East Coast, but I just like the name).

So on my journey, I just came to the conclusion that most girls went crazy, crazy makeup, crazy clothes and crazy outfits... I've been stunned!! really!!!

The Beautiful girls seem ugly, and the ugly ones uglier!!! so what in the hell is going on here?

Are these girls so desperate to get a man that they make a mess of themselves? or am I the problem? (maybe I work too much and I don't go out much, but hey, I'm really open-minded, and I do get out sometimes...).

Well guess the surprise, I've been trying to see who are the best girls I've seen (for the home weekend), and you know what? Moms wins it all, and by far!!

Really, the only cute women I've seen are wives and moms, without too much makeup, and decent clothes, they're beautiful...

And of course, my girlfriend, she's cute too, hehe...